eva’s #realLondon competition – become a local tour guide!
eva, the real video social network wants you to take part in a new social experiment! As part of its new #realLondon initiative, eva is looking to create engaging and inspiring videos that help tell visitors and residents of London about unique hidden gems and locations that might be right under their noses!
From favourite restaurants, to historical landmarks, even your favourite local park – nothing is off limits to film, capture and report on — and eva wants to curate lots of #realLondon interests so everyone can get that little bit closer to our buzzing and vibrant capital city.
As a bit of an incentive and to inspire some friendly competition – eva will be offering one lucky student a two week work experience placement at its head office in Wimbledon, as well as cash prizes for the best #realLondon post(s)…
- 1st place – £200 cash prize
- 2nd place – £100 cash prize
- 3rd place – £50 cash prize
How to enter:
- Keep the 30th / 31st of January free to do some filming
- Grab your iOS device (iPhone / iPad) and download eva from the iTunes store (you must be at least 13 years of age to download)
- Create a profile and get filming – we’re looking for inspiring videos that catalogue a specific London point of interest, and tell the viewer about it the more unique and hidden – the better!
- You can film as much as you like over the weekend, the more great content you generate – the better your chance of winning!
- Once you’ve finished filming, tag your video with #realLondon and another hashtag of the tube / overground station closest to your point of interest – for example if you filmed Tower Bridge, then you’d also tag #TowerHill
- Patiently wait until the Wednesday the 3rd of February for eva to announce the winners. We’ll post a video on the real London channel on eva at 5pm, so be sure to be watching then!
If you’ve got any questions about the competition, or would like further details then email email@example.com.
*Competition terms & conditions: The #realLondon competition runs from 30 January – 2 February 2016, and only videos recorded during this time on eva can win one of the three prizes outlined. To be eligible for the two-week work experience placement at eva Head Office, you must be at least 15 years of age at the time of the work experience. You will be asked to confirm this in writing (via email) at the time of being awarded the prize. The dates of the work experience are flexible and can take place in school holidays. If you are taking time out of school to participate in the two-week work experience, eva will not be held liable if your school does not agree to this. The winner of the competition will be chosen at the discretion of the eva team and announced in a video on eva on Wednesday 3 February at 5pm. You will have one week to email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize. By entering this competition you agree to the above terms and any video content that you create on eva can be used by eva in any way, as described in our standard terms and conditions.