Forbidden Technologies plc (we) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
SCOPE OF POLICY
- eva (all versions) mobile application software (App), once you have downloaded a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone, handheld device or any other device with a minimum of 1GB of memory, internet access and the iOS operating system version 8 or above (Device).
- Any of the services accessible through the App (Services) or that are available on our website at www.eva.co or other sites of ours (Services Sites).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Forbidden Technologies plc of Tuition House, 27-37 St George Road, Wimbledon SW19 4EU.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (Submitted information): You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the App or on our Service Sites or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). This includes information you provide when you register to use the App, download or register an App, subscribe to any of our Services, search for an App or Service, make an in-App purchase, share data via an App’s social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, create content (including video, audio, text, likes, friends and other in App behaviour) and when you report a problem with an App, our Services, or any of our Service Sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device’s phone number, age, username and other registration information, personal description and photograph, video and other information created through the App.
- Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you visit one of our Service Sites or use the App we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting, location, all device specifications (Device Information);
- information stored on your Device, including contact information, friends lists, login information, photos, videos or other digital content, check ins, metadata associated with any of this content (Content Information);
- details of your use of any of our Apps or your visits to any of Service Sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access (Log Information).
- Location information. We may also use GPS technology or other technology to determine your location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling the location based service for the App on your device.
- Information we receive from other sources (Third Party Information). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Unique application numbers: when you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Submitted Information: to contact you about the App, upgrades, new products, service information, event information, terms and conditions changes and violations.
- Device information: improve the App experience for your device, for error and bug reporting, targeted marketing, internal and external statistical analysis, for analysing trends.
- Content Information: to publish on the App, to share across other social networks, to make available to other people, to share to other products and services.
- Log information: statistical analysis, bug reporting, server load management, notification advertising, marketing efficacy, analysing trends.
- Location information: to automatically tag your content, to serve more relevant or appropriate content, statistical and trend analysis.
- Third Party Information: to serve more relevant content, to help with friend recommendations, to notify you when contacts register for the Service, to contact your contacts for marketing purposes.
- Unique application numbers: For bug reporting and fixing.
We may associate any category of information with any other category of information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Forbidden Technologies plc or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- In order to:
- enforce or apply the EULA and other agreements or to investigate potential breaches; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of Forbidden Technologies plc our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where We store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will work to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via the App; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, We will work to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect and store personal data on your Device using application data caches and browser web storage (including HTML 5) OR third party applications such as Crashlytics and our own disk caches, and other technology.
Certain Services include social networking, chat room or forum features. Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with anonymous aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at Tuition House, 27-37 St George Road, Wimbledon SW19 4EU or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The App may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Forbidden Technologies plc
27-37 St. George’s Road
London SW19 4EU
tel: +44 (0)20 8879 7245
fax: +44 (0)20 8946 4871
email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org